Seeking simple Easter egg decorating ideas? All you really need are some fairly paper napkins to make lovely patterned eggs such as these. In only 20 moments — with almost no mess — you will have Easter eggs ideal for searching!
You will only need a couple of things to decorate these, and probably items you already have around your home. It is an excellent alternative to the conventional cluttered egg dyes, therefore it keeps the youngsters in their fine Easter Sunday clothes daily.
Paper Napkin Easter Eggs
- Paper napkins (with replicating components or layouts with white backgrounds)
- Silicone kitchen brush (or paint brush)
- Small bowl
- Prep hens: boil eggs that you would like to decorate. Crack and different yolk just from a closing raw egg to the egg wash.
- Prep napkins: different napkin layers, shedding all but the surface. Suggestion: Use either a little repeating pattern or fussy cut layouts from a napkin having a white backdrop.
- Paint eggs: Paint egg in which you intend to employ design with egg wash. Employ design (pattern side up for brighter appearance or down to get more muted appearance) and paint it over making sure to receive all regions moist. Use your fingers to smooth out any bubbles. Allow to dry for 10 minutes.